Do you need braces but don’t want to have the standard metal brackets? Invisalign Teen has revolutionized clear braces just for teens. Invisalign Teen aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
The Invisalign Teen system has been design to fit the teenager’s busy lifestyle. A key feature is the blue-to-clear changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn. This is done through a small dot on the aligner that can’t been seen while the aligner is being worn.
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- A series of virtually invisible and removable aligners.
- Aligners without metal wires or brackets.
- Orthodontic treatment that is custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time will depend on the severity of problems being corrected.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Request your appointment today to see if Invisalign Teen is right for you!